Happy summer from the PNW, USA, where things are not bad, considering. I've just wrapped up some infrastructure work fixing some long-standing issues and resulting in an update to all the plugins that's available now for both MacOS and Windows.
The change list for Aalto looks like this:
- added handling of "all notes off" and "all sound off" MIDI messages
- fixed bugs with Scala .scl and .kbm handling
- fixed issue with step sequencer not quantizing to current scale
- fixed issue with step sequencer UI not reaching maximum when dragging
- added slower LFO minimum speed and finer adjust (0.0001 Hz)
- added response to "canDo" MPE query in VST plugin
- increased glide time to reduce zipper noise for panel parameters
- fixed possible DSP freeze with extreme LFO feedback
- fixed sometimes missing t3d light
- fixed sometimes missing label backgrounds
Kaivo and Virta have some additional changes to fix audio glitches when certain parameters were changed. See those "read_me_first" files for details.
Since so many parts of the plugins are handled by the same underlying code, I've tweaked the version numbering a bit to reflect this. All the plugins are now at version 1.8.3, which looks like a big step for Kaivo and Virta (from 1.3).